Lakes in Northen Italy
The Italian northern lakes region, which stretches from Piedmont to Lombardy and the Veneto, has had a mythic quality for centuries. Ancient Roman writers, including Pliny the Younger, were among the first to use the area as a summer escape. They wrote lovingly about its shady plane-tree walks and flowery banks. Including the major Lakes of Maggiore, Como and Garda, along with a multitude of minor beautiful ones, this area is one of the most impressive and romantic of all Italy, and today, its legendary reputation continues.
- Group realized a 7 days program combining accommodation in Milan and Verona during which they took daily tours to Lago di Como, Lago Maggiore and Lago di Garda, besides the city tours of Milan, Verona and Mantova.
- Exclusive panoramic tours of the lakes with private boats and expert guides.
- Top notch restaurants and accomodations.
- Farewell dinner in exclusive historic location in Verona.
- CLIENT: PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION
- PROJECT: ANNUAL MEETING
- ATTENDEES: 85
- MONTH: JUNE
- OBJECTIVE: Organize the annual get together of the association.